The Richards Bay Ski-Boat Club offers all the facilities needed to make a day's fishing or even a fishing holiday a great experience for the whole family. These facilities includes:-
- Three- slipways which allow for a safe launch into the protected waters of the Richards Bay harbour. The two main slipways can accommodate up to four boats and also has a section with a rubber covering to allow fishing ski and jet
ski anglers to easily launch their craft single handed without the risk of damaging them on the concrete. The third is a small slipway at the area designated for jet ski use.
- A boat wash which can easily accommodate four large boats and a huge fish cleaning facility are conveniently located near the main slipways.
- The floating jetty allows for the easy and safe boarding of craft.
- A large thatched lapa entertainment area next to the main slipways and jetty. The lapa houses a bar, kitchen, and toilets. Light meals are available from the kitchen at very reasonable prices. It also boasts a big screen where
sporting events or competition information are dislayed for easy viewing. A recent addition to the lapa is a wooden sundeck extending towards the water.
- The clubhouse which houses a small hall with a veranda, a ladies bar and the club office. The club hall is available for functions and can be booked by contacting the club administrator.
- Lots of picnic spots some with small thatched lapas for shade
- A fenced swimming pool with a large surrounding lawn.
- A jungle gym for the entertainment of small kids.
- Petrol refueling facilities (two stroke oil is also available).
- Bait is available from the radio control room
- A boat garage complex where lock-up garages are leased to members for the safe and secure storage of boats and tackle.
- An outdoor boat park where members can rent space to leave boats for extended periods.
- A small caravan park situated on the grounds with easy access to all club facilities for the exclusive use by members. The park has 20 stands with its own ablution block.